Scholarships at Southeastern University: Southeastern College, which is committed to making higher education as affordable as attainable for international students, has introduced Financial Support & Scholarships for International Students for the academic year 2022–2023.
Scholarships at Southeastern University
Only international college students are eligible for this scholarship, according to the college. Students attending community colleges are typically ineligible for this award. These scholarships may be given based on merit in addition to academic, athletic, musical, theatrical, and film pursuits. College students who wish to apply for this scholarship must adhere to the regular admission application. Protection from rising tuition costs is possible.
READ ALSO: The Admission Requirements For Kikkawa College in Toronto, Canada
Southeastern College is a private, Christian liberal arts college in Lakeland, Florida that was founded in New Brockton, Alabama, in 1935. With a mission to inspire students to discover and develop their divine design to serve Christ and the world via spirit-empowered life, learning, and leadership, Southeastern College is placed 98th in Regional Universities South. Scholarships at Southeastern University
Why select to review on the Southeastern College?
Southeastern College is a Christ-centered institution of higher learning committed to preparing the next generation of leaders so they can join the world as powerful servants of their professions and communities. It is a community that transforms college students; it is more than a school. Scholarships at Southeastern University
- College or Group: Southeastern College
- Division: NA
- Course Degree: Bachelor or Master
- Award: Tuition price
- Variety of Awards: NA
- Entry Mode: On-line
- Nationality: Worldwide
- The award could be taken within the USA.
- Eligible Nations: All worldwide college students are eligible to use.
- Eligible Course or Topics: Any undergraduate or graduate programme in a discipline of alternative supplied on the Southeastern College could be utilized for.
- Eligibility Standards: To be eligible, the candidates should meet all the next/given standards:
- The candidates have to be recognized as worldwide college students.
Learn how to Apply
- Learn how to Apply: Candidates are first required to use for admission through the college portal. All college students which have utilized can be thought about.
- Supporting Paperwork: The scholars are required to current the next paperwork to the college:
- Transcript analysis
- Necessities for launch of I-20
- Affidavit of monetary assist
- Assertion from a monetary establishment verifying the variety of your deposited funds
- Fee in full for one semester
- Copies of passport and present visa
- F-1 switch type (if you’re transferring from one other U.S. establishment)
- Admission Necessities: College students should meet the admission requirements of the college various from course to course for worldwide college students.
- Language Requirement: The scholars should submit scores of the next English language proficiency checks:
- TOEFL PBT – 540 to 543
- TOEFL CBT – 207
- TOEFL IBT – 76
The Southeastern College will award the chosen worldwide college students’ scholarship in the direction of their value of schooling, sometimes tuition charges. Scholarships at Southeastern University
Leave a Reply